The Lustre community maintains several mailing lists. Join one (or more!) if you’d like to stay informed, ask questions, and discuss Lustre with other users and developers.
- lustre-announce: A low traffic announcements-only mailing list. Keep up to date with the latest Lustre news and events.
- lustre-discuss: The main mailing list for Lustre users and administrators. Discuss all aspects of designing installing, configuring, using, and maintaining a Lustre filesystem.
- lustre-devel: The primary mailing list for discussing Lustre software development.
- Lustre Working Group: The OpenSFS Lustre Working Group (LWG) is an open Working Group to coordinate software development efforts for the Lustre high-performance, Open Source, parallel filesystem. More information about the LWG is available at wiki.opensfs.org/Lustre_Working_Group
- lustre-org: The Lustre.org Working Group (LOWG) manages the lustre.org web domain and its associated content.