Along with a number of useful bug fixes, this maintenance release includes the following notable enhancements over 2.10.0:
- RHEL 7.4 support for Lustre Servers and Clients (LU-9816)
- ZFS 0.7.1 is now the default version of ZFS used for the release (LU-8619)
- RHEL 6.9 support for Lustre Clients (LU-9979)
- Ubuntu 16.04 support for Lustre Clients
- Patchless server build for ldiskfs is now routinely provided. Note that the patched kernel version must still be used to make use of project quotas
- 4.9 Kernel support for Lustre client (LU-9183)
- MOFED 4.1 support
Please log any issues found in the issue tracking system.
Thanks to all those who have contributed to the creation of this release.
We are planning to release Lustre 2.10.2 during Q4.